A Beautiful Home

Me and Amanda

Me and Amanda


It started when we were in high school she was my step sister it started after she walked I n the bathroom when I was about to take a shower and was masturbating she walked in stared at my hard oily cock for a couple seconds and walked out it turned me on having someone see me jacking off being a virgin and came seconds after she closed the door and took my shower then went to the basement where our TV and video games were and she was down there when I came in the room she was under a blanket and jumped when she saw me and started
blushing. We decided to watch a movie so she picked one out but she wanted to leave the lights on 10 minutes in there's naked girls and I get a boner and was wearing basketball shorts so couldn't really hide it I look over and she was staring at it so I made it pop a couple times and she looked up at me and looked back at the movie little bit later she offered to trade massages but wanted to do mine first I do hers she lays down on her stomach and pulls her shirt over her head and I started massaging her back I noticed her g string sticking out of the top of her pajama pants and she told me to unhook her bra and my heart started pounding so I did and tried getting a look of some side boob then she told me to go lower so I go to the small of her back and she said lower so I went right above her G-string and rubbed the top of it with my thumb and she said go lower so I started caressing her beautiful tight round ass and she rolled over and seen that I had a raging boner and pushed it to the side playfully and asked me if I thought she was hot and I said your one of the hottest girls in school and she pulled me done and kissed me then pushed me up took off her shirt and bra rolled over and got on top of me and put her amazing d cup tits in my face and took my shirt of and bit my chest then she took off her PJs and grabbed my hand and started rubbing her clit thru her G-string with my hand and I'm feeling her pussy get wet so I got on the floor turned her toward me took off her G-string gave it I big sniff and started eating her pussy for the first time ever I was giving a girl head it tasted so good and I came In my shorts I ate her pussy till her thighs started shaking in my hands and she kissed me and started going down on me giving sloppy slurpy head I told her I was about to cum and she looked me in the eyes as I came in her mouth and watched it spill out of the corners of her mouth and my head and she looked at me smiled grabbed her G-string put it in my face then cleaned herself off with it then layed in my arms naked kissing me and stroking my penis and we fell asleep I woke up the next morning to her just staring at my morning wood and she said she was going I n for a shower and we went about our day as usual....................

No comments:

Post a Comment