A Beautiful Home

Lovely story

By great lover

The following friday i arrived home from a long week of hot and labour intesive work, i was dirty, sweaty and smelly and was only wearing my work boots and jean shorts. I got out of the truck and grabbed the cold case of beer i had just picked up and made my way into the open garage where i cracked a beer and downed half of it in one drink and then sat down and lit a smoke. It wasnt long before the petite redhead neighbour i had fucked roughly the weekend before was walking into the garage. She must have been
watching for me to get home. I offered her a beer wich she refused as she didnt drink beer. She came over and put her hands on my shoulders and asked if i would like to join her for a drink at her house. I said i would but that i would have to have a shower and something to eat first. She told me that i could shower at her house and she would bbq me a steak, how could i refuse a nice steak....
I grabbed my case of beer under my arm and we made our way across the road to her house. The ac was on in her house and it felt great as it was very hot out. We sat at her kitchen table and she poured herself a glass of wine. I finished my second beer as she started rubbing my leg. I felt uncomfortable as i was so dirty and asked her if i could have that shower now. She said ok and took me upstairs to the ensuite bathroom where she handed me a towel and facecloth. She then left the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I started the shower and removed my clothes and jumped in the shower, it felt great as it had been a long hot day. It wasnt long before the shower curtain was hauled back and she stepped into the shower with me wearing nothing but that coy little smile i liked so much. She reached up around my neck and hauled me down into a passionate kiss wich lasted for about 5 minutes. We were rubbing eachothers bodies all over with soap, i washed her hair for her and rubbed my cock in between her legs while doing so. I washed my own hair because iam much taller then her and she couldnt reach but she took the soap and washed my fully erect cock very thurally. We rinsed off and got out of the shower and began drying each other off meanwhile we were locked at the mouth the whole time. I reached down and slid my finger between her pussy lips and she was so wet and hot that i couldnt resist and i bent her over the sink infront of the mirror and drove my throbbing cock deep inside of her wich she threw her head back with a deep gasp. I began fucking her so hard she was panting and could barely breathe. Her head was down now so i pulled her hair back so she could watch me fuck her in the mirror. She is so petite and iam 6'3" and weigh 220lbs so i dwarfed her on the mirror. "fuck me hard you big young stud!" she screamed out to me, so i began ruthlessly slamming my cock into her. She couldnt say anyhing but just grunt and moan as i assaulted her pussy. I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my cock as she began to cum wich in turn made my legs begin to shake and we ogasmed together hard. I collapsed to the floor and laid there trying to catch my breath, she laid over the sink doing the same and i could see my cum running down her leg out of her pussy.
We cleaned ourselves up and i began to put my dirty clothes back on but she said that i wouldnt be needing any clothes, i knew then that i was in for a wild night. She put on a g-string and a long t-shirt and we made our way down to the kitchen. She told me to sit at the table and relax as she brought me another cold beer. She then whent outside and started the bbq. I sat there naked drinking beer as she grilled me a steak and potatoe. I was almost done my second beer when she came in with the food but only one steak, i asked her if she was eating and she said she already had. I began eating as she sat there and sipped her wine watching me. I told her the steak was great and i needed it as i was very hungy. She smiled and then pushed her chair back and crawled under the table, she spread my legs and put her mouth over my cock, i goaned as i chewed my steak. I felt like a king sitting there having a beautiful woman sucking on my cock, eating a steak and drinking a cold beer.
I finished most of my steak and then pushed my chair back and told her to come up, she did and i had her straddle me over the chair. I pulled her panties to the side and she lowered herself onto my again throbbing erection. She was so wet and hot i almost came again right away. She began riding me slow at first but then began picking up speed until she was throwing herself ontop of my rod. The wooden chair creaked and cracked to the point where i thought it would break. Her pussy juice was flowing down my cock and over my sack as she made herself cum again. She got off of me and told me she wanted me to finish in her mouth this time. She began sucking and licking my pussy juice covered cock as if it was the last one left on earth, it didnt take long and i shot my load deep into her throat. She looked up at me and asked me how was that, i said amazing baby.
She told me to go sit and watch tv while she cleaned up the kitchen. I grabbed another beer and sat on the couch almost ready to fall asleep. It was dark now and she came in and put on a movie, she laid across me and fondled me through the whole movie. After the movie was over she said lets go to bed, i had yet to be in her bed even though i had fucked her three times already. We made love this time instead of hard and rough fucking. After i came again wich took every position and what felt like forever, i fell asleep.
To be continued, remember this was all weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment