A Beautiful Home

Swollen joystick/joke

Last month I went to see a nurse in one the private owned hospitals in ma neighborhood,after waiting for my turn I proceeded to see the nurse. in the medically decorated office sat a lady in her early thirties whom I assumed to be the nurse in charge.
Good morning ma'am I greeted humbly,I think a sickness has strucked ma joystick.
Hmmmm sounds strange,Can I see it?? She asked.
Promise me you won't laugh at what you see '' I said,loosing ma belt.
"Of course I won't laugh"' said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over 20 years I'v never laughed at a patient.
”Ok then," I said, and proceeded to drop my trousers, revealing d smallest male part the nurse had eva seen. In length & Width was almost identical to an AAA battery. Unable 2 control herself, d nurse tried 2 stop a giggle, but it jst came out. Feelin vry badly dat she'd laughed @ my part, she composed hersef as we'll she could.
"I'm so sorry", she said, "I don't knw wat came ova me. On my honor as a nurse n lady, I promise dat won't happen again. Nw, tell me, wat seems to be the prblem?"
"Its swollen", I reply'd.
She practically ran outta d room.

No comments:

Post a Comment